Maldives

This is not an Holiday... this is a fishing trip!

We start GTfishing in Maldives in 2006 and after many years of safari fishing with the local Dhooni we decided to start our operation in Extreme north Atolls.

We fished on popping and Jigging all the archipelago and we can say that our area has the most virgins fishing spots, due to the low presence of Resorts and international tourism.
If you want to catch the biggest Gts you must come with us and enjoy an Extreme North Atolls Expedition.

aboutus

Fish & Technique

You can fish a lot’s of different species in our area like (Giant Trevally, Dogtoothtuna, sailfish, groupers, sharks, wahoos, marlin, snappers, coral trout and many others.

Popping: with plenty of desert island, big reefs, deep reef structures, we can say that our area is the topwater fishing (GTPopping) paradise.

Jigging: plenty of spots after three years of fishing charter activity we fished only 30% of the available Jigging spots.

Booking 2020

JAN/FEB 2020

Arrival in Maldives Departure from Maldives  Fishing days

Places availables

Tecnique  Expedition*
Group 10 03/jan/2020 10/jan/2020 6 4 Popping & Jigging Haa Dhaalu Atoll
Group 11 10/Jan/2020 17/jan/2020 Complete Popping & Jigging Shaviyani/Noonu Atoll
Group 12 17/jan/2020 24/jan/2020 6 Complete Popping & Jigging Makunudhoo Atoll
Group 13 24/jan/2020 31/jan/2020 6 Complete Popping & Jigging Shaviyani/Raa Atoll
Group 14 31/jan/2020 07/feb/2020 6 Complete Popping & Jigging Haa Alifu/Ihavandippolu Atoll
Group 15 07/feb/2020 14/feb/2020 6 complete Popping & Jigging Shaviyani/Noonu Atoll
Group 16 14/feb/2020 21/feb/2020 6 Complete Popping & Jigging Haa Dhaalu/Makunudhoo Atoll
Group 17 21/feb/2020 28/feb/2020 6 Complete Popping & Jigging Shaviyani/Raa Atoll
Group 18 28/feb/2020 06/mar/2020 6 4 Popping & Jigging Haa Dhaalu/Makunudhoo Atoll

MARCH 2020 

           
Group 1 06/mar/2020 13/mar/2020 6 3 Big Game & Jigging Haa Dhaalu Atoll
Group 2 13/mar/2020 20/mar/2020 6 3 Big Game & Jigging Haa Alifu Atoll
Group 3 20/mar/2020 27/mar/2020 6 3 Big Game & Jigging Haa Dhaalu Atoll
             

Seasons

We can fish the north area of the Maldivian archipelago all the year.

99% of the Maldives, 90.000 km² is covered by the Indian Ocean. The remaining 1% is made up of 1190 islands are spread over 26 atolls. Each island is surrounded by reefs and with more than 800 km from North to South (and up to 130 km from East to West) there is a lot of water we can cover with our Boats.

IMG_20190117_134320_831

We have 2 different seasons divided in 2 different monsoon.

  • Dry Monsoon start from Oct/Nov till Mar/April and you can find the best weather with clear sky and not so rough sea perfect to reach all the virgins fishing spots available in northern atolls.
  • Wet Monsoon start from April/may to Sept/Oct, and in this part of the year you can find some hard rain, the sea is normally rough but fishing is very good especially for expert anglers.

IMG_20190413_101843_377

Boats

Gt_1

We have 2 boats in our fishing Charter, designed only for Sportfishing

GT360 max 4 anglers
26 ft 8 mt 2xSuzuki 115hp four stroke
Lowrance HDS Live 9’
Transducer TM150M
Max Speed: 30 kn

GT1 max 5 anglers
34 ft 2xSuzuki 175hp four Stroke
Lowrance HDS Gen 3 9’
Simrad 2009 9’
Max Speed: 37 kn

Lodge and Accommodations

IMG_20190118_210747

Our Lodge is located 400 mt far from our local island harbor where we depart in the morning for the fishing day.

3 Double rooms A/C with private bathroom/free WIFI.

2 Single rooms A/C with private bathroom/free WIFI.

Private garden and Dining room with continental food cooked from our Staff.

Free Laundry.

barra_teaser


Program Of the Trip

Day 1: departure from your country
Day 2: Arrival in Male, domestic flight to our Island (45 min).
Day 3-8: 6 full days of fishing.
Day 9: domestic flight back to Male for a late evening flight home.
Longer, trips possible under request.


gt_gianmarco

Quotation

Quote include:

  • Domestic flights Male-Hanimadhoo-Male
  • All Transfers  airport-Lodge-Boats
  • Fishing days like program
  • FB accommodation in Our lodge
  • Water in the boat -Maldivian GSTax
  • Maldivian Green Tax

Quote not include:

  • International flights
  • Tips to the crew
  • Surcharge for *Expeditions

 

Fishing Expeditions

During your stay in our fishing lodge is possible make a fishing expedition in the remote areas of the northern part of the archipelago.
We will decide, if we can go in Expedition, during the fishing trip in according of the weather condition from our Boat Crew and Captain.
Surcharge for Expedition around 40/50 $ per night per person.

 

A FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE